Monday, April 21, 2008

Upward and onward


The thing about having your own little business is you're always learning. There are new things that greet you every single day and no day is the same as the day before. Last week, I was able to take a bit of a business break and deal with some other areas of my life, which then slowed me down just long enough to get sick. Blurgh! I'm very happy to be back in the swing of things as the past few very sick days have NOT been fun.

Something that came up is that one of the gals who ordered a Ribbon Wand received the base broken in two. So somewhere on route this little bubble mailer and packaged wand within were manhandled to the max by our good postal services, Canadian and American respectively, because I've tried to break a wand and I can't do it folks! Well, I feel so bad for this gal, and have happily complied with her requests to right the situation. In over 120+ Etsy packages mailed out, this is a first. It's a perfect example of another learning opportunity, another challenge to keep making the product and packaging better and to meet the needs of clientèle. It's all good...

No comments: