Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Ribbon 411

Regular Play Ribbon

My standard ribbon is 1 1/2" double faced satin, made in the Unitied States. It exceeds federal standards as flame retardant and has been produced using the finest materials and colorants available. It is washable and can be tumble dried.

Flower Girl Wedding Ribbon

I save a special ribbon for weddings. It is a double faced Swiss Satin made in Switzerland. Machine Washable to 140'F Colorfast. Cool Iron, only up to 230'F. Worldwide highest quality and finest materials used.

Ribbon Wands is committed to finding the best materials that will last the test of time and play of your wand. I originally tried ribbon made in China and Asia and the results were just not good enough. My current supplier of ribbon makes the best ribbon I've found on the market and I'm proud to pass this great product onto my customers.

No comments: